This consent form is for participation in tests designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test.
Terms of consent
- I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by the school/college about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented in the letter dated and the Privacy Notice here.
- I consent to having a nose and throat swab for lateral flow tests. I will self-swab if I /am able to, otherwise I understand that assistance is available
- I understand that there may be multiple tests required and this consent covers all tests for the below named person. If, on the day of testing I do not wish to take part, then I understand I will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
- I consent that my sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
- I understand that if my result(s) are negative on the lateral flow test I will not be contacted by the school/college except where I am a close contact of a confirmed positive.
- If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I commit to ensuring that I am removed from school premises as promptly as possible, bearing in mind Imay have some anxiety following a positive test result.
- I understand that I will need to self-isolate following a positive lateral flow test result.
- I agree that if my test results are confirmed to be positive from this lateral flow test, I will report this to the school and I understand that I will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.