Lambrook has a strong Christian Foundation with our Chapel hosting many of our school services and celebrations.
Built in 1904 at the start of the Reverend F. D. Browne’s headmastership, the Chapel has been the focus of Lambrook’s school life and Christian foundation for well over a century.
Embellished over succeeding decades with oak furnishings, brass memorial plaques and commemorative stained glass, the building was enlarged in the 1950s and now holds four weekly services, as well as many other special events and celebrations, which benefit of the whole school community. Parents and families are welcome to attend our Saturday morning service where we often have visiting speakers and music provided by our Chapel Choir and organ.
Our Chapel is valued as the quiet centre of Lambrook, presenting all those who enter with an opportunity to pause for reflection in the midst of the busyness of school life.