Our children are provided with the academic and development building blocks to make a positive start to life at school: learning to listen, becoming more self sufficient, making friends, trying new things and learning more about the world around them.
- For children from age 3
- Experienced and inspiring staff team
- Maximum of 8 children to 1 key worker
- Excellent relationships with parents and an open door policy
- Based in Westfield House – which is well equipped with a wide range of open ended play resources in both indoor and outdoor settings
- Free play as well as daily planned activities such as music, PE, focus on phonics, literacy and maths
- Access to wider school facilities – Swimming Pool, Sports Hall and beautiful 52 acre grounds