We would like every child in our Pre Prep to develop into a confident, well-educated and characterful individual, with an enthusiasm for learning.
The child’s academic journey continues to flourish at the age of four. In our Pre Prep, we combine the best elements of traditional teaching, with an emphasis on numeracy and literacy, offering a broad range of activities and subjects which give all children the opportunity to reach their full potential; experiencing a sense of achievement from an early age and preparing them for the rest of their academic journey.
- A three form entry at Reception level (from age 4) with no more than 18 children in each class
- Outstanding teaching from a full time teacher and full time teaching assistant in each Pre Prep class
- A wide range of subjects are covered including English, Maths, Science, IT, French, Art, Music, PE and Religious Studies
- Specialist teachers for PE, Swimming, Music and French
- Wide range of after school activities including cooking, tennis, dance