Our Pre Prep children develop into a confident, well-educated and characterful individuals, with an enthusiasm for learning.
In our Pre Prep, we combine the best elements of traditional teaching, with an emphasis on numeracy and literacy, offering a broad range of activities and subjects which give all children the opportunity to reach their full potential; experiencing a sense of achievement from an early age and preparing them for the rest of their academic journey.
- A three form entry at Reception level (from age 4)
- Outstanding teaching from a full time teacher and full time teaching assistant
- A range of subjects are covered including English, Maths, Science, IT, French, Geography, History, Art, Music, PE and Religious Studies as part of a creative connected curriculum
- Specialist teachers for PE, Swimming, Music and French
- Wide range of after school activities offered including cooking, tennis, dance